Terms of service
ARTICLE 1 DEFINITIONS
ARTICLE 2 THE ENTREPRENEURS IDENTITY
ARTICLE 3 APPLICABILLITY
ARTICLE 4 THE OFFER
ARTICLE 5 THE AGREEMENT
ARTICLE 6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
ARTICLE 7 CONSUMER S OBUGATIONS DURING THE REFLECTION PERIOD
ARTICLE 8 EXERCISING THE CONSUMER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND THE
ARTICLE 9 ENTREPRENEURS OBLIGATION IN CASE OF WITHDRAWAL
ARTICLE 10 THE PRICE
ARTICLE 1 COMPLIANCE AND EXTRA GUARANTY
ARTICLE 12 DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
ARTICLE 13 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
ARTICLE 14 PHOTO & TIMELAPSE CONTEST + TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Additional agreement: an agreement in which the consumer acquires products, digital content and/or services with respect to a distance agreement and these goods digital content and/or services are delivered by the Entrepreneur on a third party on the basis of an arrangement between this third party and the Entrepreneur Reflection period the period during which the Consumer may use his right of withdrawal;
Consumer: the natural person who does not act for purposes related to his/her commercial, trade, craft or professional activities,
Day calendar day:
Digital content: data produced and delivered in digital form
Continuing performance contract: a contract serving to deliver goods, services and/or digital content in a given period;
Sustainable data carrier any means including email that allow the Consumer or the Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in such a manner that makes future consultation and use possible during a period that matches the purpose for which the information is destined and which makes unaltered reproduction of the stored information:
Right of withdrawal: the Consumer’s option not to proceed with the distance agreement within the cooling off period:
Entrepreneur the juristic person identified in article 2 of these general terms and/or any juristic person or corporation affiliated to it;
Distance contract a contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer within the scope of an organize system for distance selling products, digital content and/or services, whereby exclusive or additional use is made of one or more technologies of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract
Standard form for withdrawal the standard form for withdrawal included in Appendix 1:
Technology for distance communication: a means to be used for concluding an agreement without the Consumer and the Entrepreneur being together in the same place at the same time.
ARTICLE 2 THE ENTREPRENEURS IDENTITY
Domo lazeriai, MB
Užugriovio g. 5, Užugriovis, LT-14256 Vilniaus r.
Domo lazeriai, MB Luminor
Telephone number +37060991045 (Mon-Sat 7:30 16:30 GMT+2)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 3 APPLICABILITY
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from the Entrepreneur and to any distance contract concluded by the Entrepreneur and the Consumer
- Before concluding o distance contract the Entrepreneur shall make the text of these General Terms and conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, the Entrepreneur shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested before the distant contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these General Terms and Conditions, in deviation from the previous section and before the distance contract is concluded, may also be supplied to the Consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can easily store it on a long-term data carrier in this is reasonably impossible, it will be specified where the General Terms and conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent to at the Consumer’s request free of charge, either via electronic means or otherwise, before concluding the distance contract.
- In the event that specific product or service condition apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions the consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favourable to him/her.
ARTICLE 4 THE OFFER
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products, digital content and/or services offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Consumer to assess the products, or services and/or digital content adequately. If the entrepreneur makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the Entrepreneur.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
ARTICLE 5 THE CONTRACT
- Subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, the contract becomes valid when the consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the consumer accepted the offer via electronic means, the Entrepreneur shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed the Consumer may repudiate the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, the Entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically the Entrepreneur shall observe appropriate security measures.
- The Entrepreneur may within the limits of the law, gather information about consumers ability to fulfill his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. It acting on the results of this investigation the Entrepreneur has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
- Before delivering the product the entrepreneur shall send the following information along with the product, the service or the digital content in writing or in such manner that the consumer can store t in an accessible manner on a long-term data carrier:
a. the contact details of the Entrepreneur where the consumer may get into contact with any complaints
b. the conditions on which and the manner in which the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal or as the case may be clear information about his being exempted from the right of withdrawal
c. the information corresponding to existing after sales services and guarantees:
d. the information contained in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the Entrepreneur has already provided this information to the consumer prior to the execution of the contract
e. the standard form for withdrawal if the consumer has the right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a period of reflection of at least 14 days. The Entrepreneur may ask the Consumer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s).
- The reflection period referred to in subclause i storts on the day the product is received by the Consumer or by a third party appointed by him in advance and who is not the carrier, or;
- If the consumer ordered several products in the same order the day on which the consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last product. The Entrepreneur may refuse an order of several products with different delivery dates provided that he clearly informs the consumer prion to the order process
b. in case the delivery or a product consists of several batches or parts the day on which the consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last batch or the last part.
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the first product.
ARTICLE 7 CONSUMERS OBLIGATIONS DURING THE TIME OF REFLECTION
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in sub-section 1.
- The Consumer is not liable for the decrease in value of the product if the Entrepreneur has not provided him with all legal information about the right of withdrawal before concluding the Agreement.
ARTICLE 8 EXERCISING THE CONSUMERIS RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND THE COSTS
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he shall notify the Entrepreneur unambiguously with the standard form for withdrawal within the period of reflection.
- The consumer shall return the product or deliver it to the authorized representative of the Entrepreneur as soon as possible but within 14 days counting from the day following the notification referred to in sub clause 1. This need not be done if the entrepreneur offered to collect the product The Consumer observed the period of returning the product in any event at the product is returned before the expiration of the period of reflection.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by the Entrepreneur.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the costs of returning the product. If the Entrepreneur has not reported that the consumer has to bear these costs or if the Entrepreneur pointed out that he will bear the costs himself, the Consumer need not pay the cost of returning the product.
- If the Consumer withdraws alter having first explicitly requested that the performance of a service or the supply of gas, water or electricity having not been made ready for sale not be started in a limited volume or given quantity during the period of reflection, the consumer shall pay the Entrepreneur an amount that is equal to the part of the obligation already performed at the time of withdrawal as compared with the full compliance of the obligation.
ARTICLE 9 ENTREPRENEUR’S OBLIGATIONS IN CASE OF WITHDRWAL
- If the Entrepreneur makes the notification of withdrawal by electronic means possible, he shall promptly send a return receipt.
- The Entrepreneur shall reimburse all payments made by the consumer excluding any delivery costs that the Consumer may charge for the returned product as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day on which the Consumer notified him of the withdrawal. Unless the Entrepreneur offers to collect the product himself, he can wait with paying bock until having received the product or until the consumer proved that he returned the product whichever occurs first.
- The Entrepreneur preferable shall make use of the same means of payment that the consumer used, unless the consumer consents to another method.
- If the Consumer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, the Entrepreneur need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
ARTICLE 10 THE PRICE
- The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to the previous paragraph, the Entrepreneur may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the Entrepreneurs control or variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if they are the result of new legislation.
- Price increases from months after concluding the contract are permitted only if the Entrepreneur has stipulated it and;
- they are the result of legal regulations or stipulations, or b the consumer has the authority to cancel the contract before the day on which the price increase starts.
- Al prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT unless the consumer orders from outside the European Union in that case it could be possible that prices are given excluding VAT bases on location and on the IP-address of the Consumer in any case, the MAT should be paid by the consumer it will be displayed as such on the Checkout page.
ARTICLE 11 PERFORMANCE OF AN AGREEMENT AND EXTRA GUARANTEE
1.The Entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract with the specifications listed in the offer with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the day the contract was concluded.
- An extra guarantee offered by the Entrepreneur, his supplier Manufacturer or importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against the Entrepreneur about a failure in the fulfillment of the Entrepreneur’s obligations if the entrepreneur has failed in the fulfillment of his part of the agreement.
- Extra guarantee is taken to mean each obligation by the Entrepreneur, his supplier, Importer or Manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
- The veneer layer on the maps of Map wall may be shifted by i millimeter in relation to the underlying layer of MDF. Despite the strict quality controls during production and storage/transport Map Wall sometimes cannot avoid this shifting of the veneer. This is caused by little friction between the natural materials.
- Wood is a natural product Because of the use of different layers of wood, it is possible the maps on Map Wall show slight curvature.
- Maps from Map wall are cut and engraved by laser. Through this combustion the maps can smell like burnt wood. Through this combustion there is also soot on the edges of the maps.
ARTICLE 12 DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- The Entrepreneur shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the consumer to the Entrepreneur.
- With due observance of the stipulations in Article 4 of these General Terms and Conditions, the Entrepreneur shall, execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 30 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially the consumer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge.
- After repudiation in conformity with the preceding paragraph, the Entrepreneur shall return the payment made by the Consumer promptly but at least within 30 days after repudiation.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by the Entrepreneur until the time of deliver to the consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the consumer unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- If a shortcoming in compliance with a contractual obligation is the result of force majeure on the part of one of the parties, the other party con dissolve the contract.
ARTICLE 13 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The Entrepreneur shall have a sufficiency notified complaints procedure in place, and shall handle the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract shall be submitted fully and clearly described to the Entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the Consumer discovered the defects.
3 The complaints submitted to the Entrepreneur shall be replied within a period of 14 days after the date of receipt Should a complaint required foreseeable longer time for handling, the Entrepreneur shall respond within 14 days with a notice of receipt and on indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed reply.
Appendix 1 Form for withdrawal
ARTICLE 14 PHOTO STIMELAPSE CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Your Wooden Map.
- Employees of Your Wooden Map or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter this competition on the purchase of Your Wooden Map world map should be made.
4 Submissions will be accepted Mo WhatsApp (+37060991045).
- Closing date for entry will be the 31st of January 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winners of the competition will be chosen among the contestants with the best looking photos and best installation time-lapse movie.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or these terms and conditions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war civil or military disturbance act fo God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- Only entries of the installation time lapse movie and or photos of the installed Your World Map will be accepted for entry
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement, winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the competition each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Your Wooden Map to feature some or all of the entries on the site and/or in any promotional material connected to the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of The Lithuania.